Products are all the items in the Delicious games that can be sold to customers.
The products in the first three games were all food items. Delicious: Emily's Taste of Fame is the first game to introduce sellable non-food items.
In Delicious: Emily's Taste of Fame and Delicious: Emily's Holiday Season, table customers may order non-food item and proceed to eat them, but this was fixed in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories.
Line customers are customers who line up in front of the cash register and order one or two products, and leave after paying. From Delicious 2 through Delicious: Emily's Holiday Season, only female customers would stand in line.
Table customers come in groups from two to four of the same customer type (single table customers may come in if the restaurant has a bar) and sit down at an empty and clean table. After ordering they will eat the products in the restaurant, after which one of them will walk over to the cash register to pay. From Delicious 2 through Delicious: Emily's Holiday Season, a male customer would always be the one to pay the bill if one was present in the group.
There are a number of types of products that customers can order, which increases in number and complexity as the game progresses.
- Products that are ready to serve, and have no limit capacity. When ordered, these items can be served right away, without preparing or restocking.
- Products that need to be combined, and restocked after a few servings. Nachos, for instance, need to be combined with a dip before they can be served. The Nacho-machine holds only a number of servings, and needs to be refilled when or before it's empty, before nachos can be served again.
- Products that are first combined, and then stocked up to 9 items. Ice cream for instance is made by combining basic vanilla ice cream with a choice of fruit.
- Products that are first grilled or baked, and then prepared. Crepes for instance are first baked a few seconds, and are then combined with ice cream. Steaks can be prepared as medium or well-done, depending on how long it's grilled. These items will burn if they are baked too long though.
- Products that are prepared using a timer that must be stopped in time, such as crème brûlée or profiteroles.
- Products that need to be stirred from time to time otherwise they'll spill or burn, such as soups.
Cream cheese bagle, salad, tea, apple nut pie, chocolate chip cookie, cappucino, soup (tomato or pumpkin), milkshake (banana or strawberry)
- Main article: List of product items in Delicious 2 game
The second installment of the game have a very simple menu. Each map has some ready-to-serve items.
The Bistro restaurant has a lot of items similar to the ones in the first game menu.
Delicious: Emily's Tea GardenEdit
Delicious: Emily's Taste of FameEdit
Burger (with or without lettuce and cheese), coffee, soda, milkshake (strawberry or banana), crisps, doughnut, waffle (w/ chocolate sauce or whipped cream)
Fresh fruit, jam or pie (apples or cherries), milk, butter, yoghurt, bread, corn, sliced bread, lemonade, egg, golden egg (day 6 only, gives extra points when given to a customer who ordered an egg)
Charles' Candy ShopEdit
Shelf candy (mint, toffee, chocolate, lollipop, candicane, small cake, tumtum, candy key, sugar heart), lemonade, chocolate milk, candy apple (w/ chocolate or strawberry coating + marshmallows or nuts), gumballs (customers may order one, two or three), cookie, cake
Lasagna, steak, carpaccio, fish or portobello (w/ salt & pepper, chives or oregano), sparkling water, champagne, wine, orange juice, cheesecake, tiramisu
Cotton candy (blue or pink, comes in two sizes), pancake (w/ syrup or powdered sugar), popcorn (sweet or salt), lemonade (red or orange)
Balloon (blue heart or orange flower), teddy bear, roses
Delicious: Emily's Holiday SeasonEdit
Chocolate cake, cranberry sauce, red wine, green beans, kebab, spareribs, turkey
Mail (letter or package), room keys, newspapers (raises customers' moods)
Blackberries, carrot, pumpkin, fig, pretzel (w/ chocolate sauce or mustard), chestnut, soup (vegetable or onion)
Christmas cards (two variations), candles (green, white or red)
Snuggford Hotel (renovated)Edit
Kebab (w/ meat, pineapple or pepper, 39 possible combinations), pumpkin pie, asparagus, roulade, champagne, coffee
Fireplace log (lit fire gives bonus points), mail (letter or package), key cards
Fondue pan (table costumers will always ask for this; having it filled before they arrive gives bonus points), fries (w/ mayonaise or ketchup), soda, gluh wine, corn, pepper, bread, schnitzel, bratwurst, quiche
Skiing shoes and glasses
Candy cane, hot chocolate (w/ marshmallows or whipped cream), Christmas cookies (angel or tree), Christmas bread, mistletoe (red or blue), fish (red or blue), nougat, water bottle
First aid kit (treat fallen skaters for bonus points)
Delicious: Emily's Childhood MemoriesEdit
The Farm (1970s)Edit
- Sandwich (w/ a combination of cheese, tomato and/or bacon)
- Sliced bread
- Chicken or ostrich egg (w/ salt & pepper or mushrooms)
- Macaroons (Day 8 only, give to customer to raise their mood permanently)
The Garden (1980s)Edit
- Fresh fruit, pie or jam (orange, strawberry, watermelon, pear)
UnusedEditPictures of blackberries and blackberry pie are hidden in the game files.
The Campsite (1990s)Edit
- Toasted bread (w/ cheese + ham and/or pineapple)
- Soda (cherry or lemon),
- Ice cream (raspberry, vanilla or swirl)
- Tent supplies
- Toilet paper
- Gas bottle
Pictures of appetizers and a silver coin are hidden in the game files.
Antonio's Restaurant (2000s)Edit
Garlic bread, spaghetti or ravioli (w/ bolognese or carbonara sauce), juice (grapes, grapefruit or orange), coffee, hot chocolate, soup (tomato or pumpkin), pizza (w/ cheese, mushrooms, tuna or pepperoni), macaroon (Day 9 only, give to customer to raise their mood permanently)
The Farm (2010s)Edit
Fresh fruit, cheesecake or jam (currants or blackberry), one, two or three pancakes with syrup, juice (grapes, grapefruit, orange), soup (w/ noodles, meatballs or spring onions), meat pie, mini pizza (Day 3 only, give to customer to raise their mood permanently)