There are a number of types of products that customers can order, which increases in number and complexity as the game progresses.
- Products that are ready to serve, and have no limit capacity. When ordered, these items can be served right away, without preparing or restocking.
- Products that need to be combined, and restocked after a few servings. Nachos, for instance, need to be combined with a dip before they can be served. The Nacho-machine holds only a number of servings, and needs to be refilled when or before it's empty, before nachos can be served again.
- Products that are first combined, and then stocked up to 9 items. Ice cream for instance is made by combining basic vanilla ice cream with a choice of fruit.
- Products that are first grilled or baked, and then prepared. Crepes for instance are first baked a few seconds, and are then combined with ice cream. Steaks can be prepared as medium or well-done, depending on how long it's grilled. These items will burn if they are baked too long though.
- Products that are prepared using a timer that must be stopped in time, such as crème brûlée or profiteroles.
- Products that need to be stirred from time to time otherwise they'll spill or burn, such as soups.
Delicious: Emily's Tea GardenEdit
Hank's Western BBQ & GrillEdit
Ready to serve items:
- Chicken wing
- Corn cob
- Root beer
- Nachos (stocked up to 4) combined with:
- Guacamole dip
- Salsa dip
- Ribs combined with:
- Hot sauce
- Sweet sauce
- Steak (medium or well-done)
Diced fruit, smoothie, or ice cream (pineapple, kiwi or strawberry), coconut drink, watermelon, powerbar, super powerbar
Salmon or turbot (w/ salt & pepper or citrus), white wine, sparkling water, paella, squid rings, caviar, mussels, lobster
French bread (used as appetizer), asparagus, escargot or lambrack (combined w/ one of two potato dishes), wine, sparkling water, crêpe (w/ cherry or vanilla ice cream), crème brûlée.
A picture of a third potato dish are hidden in the game files.
Hot tea or ice tea (mint, green or redbush), juice (orange, grapefruit or mixed), scone, muffin, fried egg (w/ spring onions or pepper), profiteroles